Local Yocal is a full service butcher shop offering custom processing for beef, lamb, goat and deer by our in house butcher with over 25 years of experience.
- We utilize a small family owned USDA inspected facility in Trenton, TX for animal harvest.
- Carcasses are brought back to our store for aging and custom cutting to your specifications.
- All meat cuts are individually weighed and labeled in vacuum sealed packages.
- Contact us via email or phone, ask to talk to Matt for additional details and pricing.
- $100 processing fee covers cutting and grinding to your specifications
- Fresh sausage can be made for you for small additional charge. We are not yet set up to make smoked sausage products.
- Packages are individually weighed, labeled and vacuum sealed.
- Carcasses need to be delivered to us field dressed (skinned & eviscerated) in an ice chest.
- Hunter must provide us proof of animal’s gender and a validated tag.
- Carcasses can be delivered to us Tuesday through Friday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- To arrange drop off before or after hours or on Sunday or Monday please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to get back to you promptly. Please understand these are our days at the ranch or off, so we may not be able to accommodate non business hour drop offs. If we are not able to get your deer in, we recommend placing carcass in a plastic back (to prevent meat water logging) and keeping it iced down in an ice chest or place it in a refrigerator.